Global Presence is a non-profit Christian organization devoted to personal and societal transformation, centered in God's presence and biblical core values, with demonstrations of God’s love, grace, and power.
We are given to the vision of: Bringing God’s Presence, Advancing His Kingdom, Transforming Nations
We are a community of Believers who value God’s Presence and desire to see its fullness evident in our lives, homes, schools, businesses, cities, and throughout the nations of the earth. Our community centers itself first and foremost around the Presence of God through a lifestyle of prayer and worship. From this place of receiving God’s love and loving Him in return, we release His goodness to the world around us through demonstrations of love, grace and power.
1. The First Commandment is in the First Place. In response to the unconditional, extravagant love God has for us, our first and foremost pursuit is to love Him with all our heart, soul, mind and strength. From this love relationship, we are empowered to live out the second greatest commandment: to love our neighbors as ourselves.
2. It’s all about God’s Presence. We are aware of God’s Presence in all we do. Our ministry flows from an intimate relationship with God, obedience to His voice, and passion for His manifest Presence. We recognize the significance of our worship, that it brings both personal and global transformation.
3. We operate from of a position of Sonship in God. We do not strive to earn God’s love, acceptance, or approval. From a place of simply being His sons and daughters, we walk in confidence of the goodness of our Father. Our obedience flows out of our love relationship with Him.
4. We are a relational community. As we have been adopted into God’s family, we value relationships and enjoy being around each other. We bring family into all we do, raising our children in the presence of God and embracing the wisdom and experience of every generation. As we journey together, we grow in trust and vulnerability with one another.
5. We are a supernatural community. Signs, wonders and miracles are our inheritance! We regularly see demonstrations of God’s love, grace and power. We live overcoming lives as we agree with the prayer of Jesus: “Your Kingdom come, Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.” There is no sickness, sin, anxiety, or turmoil in heaven, so we contend for healing, righteousness, peace (complete wellbeing) and joy here on the earth.
6. We honor and celebrate people. We honor God, our leaders, and those we lead. Honor values people regardless of their status because it recognizes that all people are created in the image of God. We celebrate the diversity of people and the unique giftings God has placed in each one.
7. We unify as we think globally and act presently. We are given to a unified vision rather than personal agenda. Each of our unique roles serves the big picture. There is strength as we come together and ask, “What’s on Your heart, God, and how can we be a part of it?” We recognize the significance of our corporate role in the global Body of Christ. What God is doing is global, and each facet and expression of the Church is valuable and essential.
8. We foster creativity. We explore creative ways to express God’s heart and innovation in the way we engage culture (e.g. how we do business, evangelize, live, etc.). In our worship we have established a culture of creativity that both honors and reflects our Creator. Heaven is full of beauty, color, expression and movement, so our worship also includes powerful elements of music, art, dance and flags.
9. We walk in holiness and grace. Grace empowers us to live holy lives. (It is not a license to continue in sin.) We walk in the unconditional love and acceptance of God. As we behold Him, He transforms us to be holy as He is holy.
10. We re-present Christ. Through the finished work of the Cross, we have been given the authority and call to walk in the integrity and power of Jesus. God has given us His love, His Son, His Holy Spirit, His Word, angels, gifts of the Spirit – everything we need for life and godliness – so we can live overcoming lives and represent Christ to the world.